Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

I LOVE YOU!

Dude this movie was awesome and so true.Keep up the good work and make more.

Levels Levels

It's all rite

I liked it it. i liked the way u made levels. u should definatley make more.good job =)

TvP responds:

HUYJAA!!!! (awsome)

3.14=Yummy 3.14=Yummy

Woot!

Good job! i liked it keep up the good work

ThePurityClock responds:

Thanks!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

awesome

It was awesome bro.Please tell me you are going to make more stuff for this, not that it already isnt awesome.
Good JOb

3 Girl Dress-Up v1.2 3 Girl Dress-Up v1.2

Its fine

stop sumbittin it its fine!

MrToilet responds:

AHH!! Its meant to be at least 2x bigger.. you can't even tell shes wearing jellery because the game is stuck in a small window so everything has been made smaller.. It runs full sized when I run it just as a .swf file but for some reason in newgrounds its in such a small window.. Does anyone know how to fix this.. So I won't need to keep re-submitting :) Like its playable at the mo' but just not perfect..

Paintballer Paintballer

Awesome

this game is fun. the next one u shoulb make is player v computer and like 3 people on each team. a duck command would also be good so u can duck and then stand to shoot over the bunkers. but this waz still one of the coolest games ever on newgrounds.i luv paintball

paintballer1 responds:

Im glad you liked it, i cant put in player vs computer thats just to hard to get a good computer, one that runs for the flag and hides behind bunkers but im working on it. I am thinking about adding a duck move but im still not sure about that yet. I am almost done with the game tho.