Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

awesome

It was awesome bro.Please tell me you are going to make more stuff for this, not that it already isnt awesome.
Good JOb

3 Girl Dress-Up v1.2 3 Girl Dress-Up v1.2

Its fine

stop sumbittin it its fine!

MrToilet responds:

AHH!! Its meant to be at least 2x bigger.. you can't even tell shes wearing jellery because the game is stuck in a small window so everything has been made smaller.. It runs full sized when I run it just as a .swf file but for some reason in newgrounds its in such a small window.. Does anyone know how to fix this.. So I won't need to keep re-submitting :) Like its playable at the mo' but just not perfect..

Paintballer Paintballer

Awesome

this game is fun. the next one u shoulb make is player v computer and like 3 people on each team. a duck command would also be good so u can duck and then stand to shoot over the bunkers. but this waz still one of the coolest games ever on newgrounds.i luv paintball

paintballer1 responds:

Im glad you liked it, i cant put in player vs computer thats just to hard to get a good computer, one that runs for the flag and hides behind bunkers but im working on it. I am thinking about adding a duck move but im still not sure about that yet. I am almost done with the game tho.

Ultra-Violent Duck Hunt Ultra-Violent Duck Hunt

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

man that waz reeeeeeel violent.(sarcasm)any 1 who votes 1 or higher on this sux

Insane-Caricature responds:

hahahahaha

i know i know, it wasn't much good.. but didn't you read my summary??

my next game should be much better..

Alien Target Practice Alien Target Practice

Uhh.. No

this wasnt good at all.the game really sux